Sonus faber AIDA - Walnut gloss
Nu är våra demoex till salu! Givetvis i absolut nyskick och kan skickas i originalemballage mot fraktkostnad.
• 3.5 way, Sound field Shaper Technology, “Zero Vibration Transmission” technology, para-aperiodic vented box “Stealth Reflex System”, staggered low frequency floorstanding loudspeaker system.
• Lyra shape design, dual side curvature, special cross grained okoumè plywood, used in a double thickness constriction layer damped configuration. Sub–structural ribs strategically placed for rejection of spurious vibration and standing waves. Two “damp-shelves” CNC anodized machined avional aluminum vibration dampers stiffen the column structure reducing structural micro-vibrations. The “Anima legata” system encompassing the 3 inner chambers of the front firing drive units. A special high speed mechanical interface, concentrates the remaining micro-vibrations conveying them to the dual multiple Tuned Mass Dampers, i.e. two differently tuned special custom devices optimized to erase micro-vibrations, by oscillating in ‘anti-phase’. Proprietary floating bridge “Bow spring” suspension for vibrational interface devised to decouple the enclosure from the floor through the Zero Vibration Transmission technology, a patent pending suspension system, eliminating any acoustic feedback and any vibration propagation to the listening environment.
• Sonus faber “Arrow Point” DAD (Damped Apex Dome, synthesis of the classic dome and ring transducer) 29 XTR-06. A Sonus faber designed 29 mm moving coil driver, with Sonus faber’s vibration optimized mechanical interface. Ultra dynamic linearity Neodymium motor system. Implemented with a natural wood acoustic labyrinth rear chamber, a mechanical anti-resonator designed for this application. To perfectly match the high frequency performance to different listening rooms and different tastes it is possible to adjust the SPL of the tweeter.
• Sonus faber M18 XTR-08. A Sonus faber designed 180 mm neodymium magnet system ultra dynamic linearity midrange. CCAW wire is used on a composite former voice coil free of Eddy currents. The dynamically linear magnetic field motor incorporates triple Kellog/Goeller rings. A special custom diaphragm is made with a real time air dried non pressed blend of traditional cellulose pulp, kapok, kenaf and other natural fibers, developed according to the most natural sound. To further inhibit any residual cone coloration, a transparent viscous surface damping coating is implemented. The basket is thoroughly optimized to eliminate any resonance, thanks to a high-tech dual metal (Avional and Gun Metal), CNC machined from solid billets. The combination of different materials, offsets any mutual resonance. As with the tweeter, the midrange is decoupled from the main baffle board and designed synergistically with an optimized “acoustic chamber”. A special coaxial anti-compressor is used, designed to remove cavity resonance and distortion.
• Sonus faber W22 XTR-12. A pair of Sonus faber designed 220 mm lightweight “sandwich” cone structure (high-tech syntactic foam core and two external surface skins of coated cellulose pulp) woofers are embedded in an acoustically amorphous “stealth reflex” chamber. Designed to blend perfectly with the special midrange and, at the same time, to have absolute definition in their range: the sandwich structure with outer paper pulp skins has the same sonic character of the midrange cone. A long-throw motor system with a 2” controlled voice coil is implemented for high speed, performance and linearity. Special coaxial anti-compressors are used, designed to remove cavity resonance and distortion.
• Sonus faber SW32 XT-08. Sonus faber designed a 320 mm infra woofer, lightweight honeycomb composite sandwich cone structure with Nanocarbon technology for a maximum rigidity and implemented it in an acoustically amorphous “stealth reflex” chamber. The unit features a very powerful long throw motor with a 3” voice coil for ultra dynamic linearity. To perfectly match the low-end performance to different listening rooms it is possible to adjust the SPL of the infra woofer.
SOUND FIELD SHAPER
The special patented Sound field Shaper technology, allows the control of the direct/reverberant radiation ratio of the Aida. The sound field shaping module can be SPL optimized.
SOUND FIELD SHAPER TWEETER
• 29 mm ultra dynamic linearity neodymium dome driver. Optimized off-axis radiation for this special application.
SOUND FIELD SHAPER MIDRANGE
• 120 mm, paper pulp/natural fiber blend cone driver for maximum coherence with the front midrange emission.
• Non-resonant design, optimized amplitude/phase response for optimal space/time performance. “Paracross topology” on the tweeter hi-pass. Low frequency impendance is optimaized for the use of a wide range of amplifiers. Triple staggered transfer function low frequency/room interface optimized filter. Highest quality components: Mundorf “Supreme” Silver/Gold/Oil capacitors, Jantzen inductors. Cross-over: 55Hz - 180 Hz - 250 Hz - 3000Hz.
• 20 Hz – 35.000 Hz, Stealth reflex included.
• 92 db SPL (2.83V/1 m).
• 4 ohm.
• 100W – 1KW, without clipping.
• 1725mm x 482mm x 780mm (HxWxD).
• 330 Kg per pair – net weight
• 550 Kg per pair - est. shipping weight